The Lead Solutions Architect works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals. The Lead Solutions Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.ResponsibilitiesDescription
The Lead Solutions Architect works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals. The Lead Solutions Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.Responsibilities
The Lead Solutions Architect translates business needs into technical systems solutions. Integrates hardware, software and network interfaces to form a system. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
The ideal candidateshould have in-depth technical expertise, proficient with delivering concisearchitectedtechnical systemsolutions and architectural roadmapstodrive theEnterprise Analyticsplatform roadmap.The ideal candidate will be passionate aboutdata and how it can be leveraged to influence workacross enterpriseteams to ensureHumana'ssolutions start first with the customer in mind,i.e.are easy to use and representintegrated data rich consumption.We are seeking amotivated and drivencandidate who can quickly establish rapport, credibility, and trust throughoutthe organization at all levelsand be viewed as a team player.You want tolead, andmake a difference.Role & Responsibilities:
- Createappropriate data structures to support performance and stabilityfor business consumption and analytic development.
- Build solutionswithbusiness needsin mind andnegotiate withother partners including HumanaIT onparameters /resources.
- Create processes and/or tools that enhance operational workflow and provide positive customer impact.
- Lead development of strategic technology direction and definition over technical domains
- Deliver on communication, architecture standards, guidelines and guidance to IT partners and analytic resources.
- Ensure project compliance with approved technologyroadmap and associated blueprints and techniques.
- Ensure risks are appropriately identified, prioritized and mitigated
- Partner and align with technology architecture expertswithin and outside of Humana.
- Develop and conductPOC with engineering teamsto ensure that the right technologies are being built and meet requirements
Preferred QualificationsAdditional Information
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture, preferably using Microsoft cloud tech stack, design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements.
- Strongexperience indata architecture models for self-service BI solutions for Enterprise.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Information Security and Risk management
- Experience working in large matrix environment
- Abilityto adapt to changes/challenges in organizational strategy, priorities, direction and overcome resistance to change.
- 8-10 years in thetechnical experience indata architecture
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Exposure to healthcare industry preferable but not required
- Prior project architect and/or technical team lead experience.
- Self-motivated, self-starter who is passionate about improving customer experience and building scalable solutions through rapid prototyping and iteration.
#CloudScheduled Weekly Hours