HashMap needs a strong team of Spark/Scala developers with background in Big Data for purpose of development for HashMap projects. HashMap is currently building solutions in Cloudera, Hortonworks, MAPR, Databricks etc. where strong Spark/Scala experience is required.
In order to so -- The skills required are
* Developed applciation for customer engagements mostly with a NOSQL store like HBASE,
* The full time employee will be expected to also work on new technologies similar to Spark such as storm, flank etc.
* The ability and attitude to take on new things is absolutely important. This role is a Stock development role.
* Good coding skills with preferably Scala in addition can be Java and python etc.
* Cassandra, Spark Streaming, Python, SparkSQL etc.
* Good knowledge of one of the many Big Data distributions e.g. Cloudera, MAPR, Hortonworks.
* Good knowledge of Spark development with Spark Streaming, SparkSQ, SparkX, Spark ML etc.
* Good knowledge of at least one NOSQL platform e.g. Cassandra, Mongo, HBASE etc.
* Great personality, attitude to learn and collaborative spirit.
* Should have successfully delivered good engagement with large enterprise customers here in USA
* Good intelligence and freshness of ideas.
* Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
* Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, etc)
* Experience with Source Code Management Tools (Github)
* Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code
* Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
The emphasis should be on real-world coding/issue resolution experience and not hello world type of experience.