Qualis Corporation is seeking a highly qualified Engineer with demonstrated qualifications and proven experience in Space Systems to include but not limited to MILSATCOM, Global Positioning System, and space weather systems. These positions will assist with test design, planning, execution data analysis/system characterization and associated reporting for operational test and evaluation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis of the space system and subsystems
- Perform analysis of test capabilities
- Identify test capability requirements
- Identify test capability shortfalls
- Develop test methodologies and tools
- Recommend approaches to operational test and integrated developmental / operational test activities
- Provide inputs in support of planning requirements and OT&E activities
- Collect and analyze data to assist in the evaluation of system readiness / effectiveness / suitability / progress, and make recommendations to the test director
- Review, analyze, and report to test director status of developmental contractor’s space systems documentation.
- Assist in determining the capability of the system to withstand natural and man-made threat environments, and quantify the degree of impairment
- Assist in preparing test documentation for inclusion in test and evaluation reports
- Assist in the preparation of briefings or slides as part of the report coordination process
- Assist in the preparation of lessons learned reports
- Participate in Integrated Test Teams
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Must possess a bachelor's of science degree in an Engineering field, such as Aerospace, Astronautical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of Engineering.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while being able to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Must have the ability to quickly understand the customers’ overall technical objectives and mission and provide effective solutions.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with customer interaction and presentation capabilities.
- Must be able to work effectively alone, unsupervised, or within a group.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Must currently hold or be able to obtain an active SECRET clearance
- Must be able to maintain level of clearance required for this position.