Cimarron is seeking a Space Systems Architectto provide technical advisory (SETA) services to an Intelligence Community (IC) customer. The customer organization we support provides the enterprise architecting and systems engineering solutions that determine the current and future national space systems.
- Provide technical support to customer activities and programmatic processes.
- Develop documents and briefings to communicate work or study status, brief government and industry, as required.
- Develop and maintain architecture products that capture and communicate senior decision maker’s intent for an efficient, effective, and integrated Enterprise Architecture.
- Develop and allocate enterprise and system level capabilities, requirements, and standards that capture senior stakeholder intended outcomes.
- Identify, develop, and assess alternative mission architecture solutions to support Intelligence Community decision making.
- Evaluate alternative acquisition/investment portfolios against future architectures to support senior level decision making.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and energetic environment.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to successfully obtain a polygraph
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong briefing and writing skills.
- Aptitude for on-site Systems Engineering and Technical Advisor (SETA) work.
- Development of enterprise architecture vision, strategy, guidance, and direction for an organization preferably in the Intelligence Community (IC).
- Development of architecture products and requirements using enterprise architecture frameworks (DoDAF, FEAF).
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) collection phenomenology.
- Ability to independently plan and execute work tasks in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Strong Systems Engineering skills in the process areas of architecting, requirements/standards, investment/portfolio.
- Background in intelligence missions, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as the relate to current and future intelligence environment.
- Bachelordegree in Science, Engineering, Math, or related technical discipline.
- Experience with Intelligence Community (IC), R&D organizations.
- Prior US military experience.
- Experience with multiple agencies in the Intelligence Community.
- Experience with industry, academia, Government outreach and engagement.
- Masters degree in Science, Engineering, Math, or related technical discipline.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.