Cimarron is seeking a Space System Subject Matter Expert (SME) with particular experience in acquisition and/or operations of software programs to support the planning and execution of development efforts for complex Space Situational Awareness software systems, and fielding of automated analytic processing, and decision aid capabilities for our program in Chantilly, VA.
- Daily interaction with customers and supporting contractors (technical consultation, meeting coordination & facilitation, and preparation and support to technical briefings).
- Interpret operational requirements and assist in developing acquisition strategies to meet them.
- Perform functional analyses.
- Develop architecture artifacts, acquisition roadmaps, and other Systems Engineering Artifacts.
- Provide acquisition analysis and support (e.g., proposal evaluation), requirements management, and readiness tracking.
- Monitor & assess program performance and author/update program documents.
- Develop and execute test and evaluation plans or procedures, analyze test data, and develop reports.
- Develop and execute risk management plans.
- Lead Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs), including formal and informal design reviews.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to successfully obtain a polygraph.
- Strong engineering background with domain knowledge in space system operations.
- Intelligence Community (IC) and/or Department of Defense (DoD) experience working within Acquisition Offices as Systems.
- Engineering and Technical Assessment (SETA) and/or Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey technical and/or programmatic assessments.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with shifting work priorities.
- Bachelordegree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, or related technical discipline.
Desired Skill, Experience, and Education:
- Experience with definition and/or development on large scale systems.
- Certification in Systems Engineering desired (e.g. DAWIA, INCOSE).
- Masters degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, or related technical discipline.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran. Due to facility security requirements, only US Citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.