ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Space Domain Ontology Modeler Subject Matter Expert
- Plans and documents study of work problems and procedures (e.g., organizational change, communications, information flow, decision making processes, control processes, operational effectiveness, systems, and/or cost analyses)
- Gathers and organizes information on problem or procedures including present operating procedures
- Participates on studies and analysis teams
- Requires expertise in one or more specialty areas to include modeling and simulation, data analytics, operational research, mathematics, probability and statistics, computer programming, optimization, astrodynamic algorithms, design of experiments, mathematical physics, military systems, and/or military operations
- Develops applications using operational research techniques, mathematics, physics, astrodynamic algorithms
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics, Engineering Physics or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 10 – 20 years industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevantexperience may be substituted for each year of required education
- Familiar with ontologies, knowledge representation and semantics, and domain specific languages for machine reasoning, learning, and execution
- Expertise in UML/SysML with experience using MagicDraw
- Understanding of astrodynamic algorithms and satellite operations
- Strong physics background
- Familiar with fUML and executable architecture constructs
- Application of Model-Base Systems Engineering (MBSE) to system model design and simulation
- Familiar with agent-based simulation, decision trees, graph theory, and finite state machines
- Has experience with integrated co-simulations composed of multiple execution methods, inclusive of integrated discrete-time, discrete-event, and continuous constructs.
- Understanding of Offensive and Defensive Space Control concepts, operations and tactics
- Knowledge of the DoD Digital Engineering strategy for acquisition
- Proficient with Matlab/Simulink
- Proficient with Python
- Proficient with JAVA, kotlin, other JVM derivants, and expression languages
US Citizenship is required.