The Space Database Analyst is responsible for the data management, analysis, and reporting associated with the occupancy and space utilization of Children’s real estate portfolio. This position reports to the Director of Occupancy and Space Management in the Planning, Design, and Construction (PD&C) department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or other related field.
- 5+ years of experience in occupancy/space planning, project management, facilities operations, or facilities planning.
- Experience with CAD/CAFM related systems such as AutoCAD and BIM.
- Experience with space management technology solutions such as Archibus, Manhattan, Webcore, Planon, Accruent, iOffice, Tririga or other integrated workplace management system (IWMS) solutions.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES*
- Understanding of facilities, real estate, and construction industry practices in the areas of space planning, occupancy, and allocation management
- Understanding of the different space measurement techniques defined by BOMA such as gross, rentable, etc. and where each is applicable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret data.
- Strong MS Excel skills – ability to create robust analysis, charts, and pivot tables.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio).
- Manage the organization, management, input, tracking, and analysis of occupancy and space data from a variety of sources.
- Develop and maintain databases and analytics to manage occupancy and space utilization data.
- Review the current state of the portfolio, location and employee demographics.
- Perform space-take offs of current portfolio and capture inputs such as space categories, space types, room numbers, occupants and department names.
- Perform database maintenance to ensure accurate employee data and building drawings.
- Prepare space management data reporting package to the senior team and provide analytical and data analysis support, including performance and metric analysis.
- Identify opportunities for the improvement of data integrity and processes related to space data management, move add change, and other areas to support the overall program.
Requisition #: 22847