Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Maintain insight of Space Control programs, associated ground infrastructures, and related command and control systems.
- Assess and evaluate Space Control programs, architecture implementations, command and control systems for
- impacts on achieving capability goals and priorities.
- Develop actionable solutions across the full range of Space Control issues to assist Defense and Intelligence leaders in determining appropriate policy, planning, programming, and operational guidance.
- Support Policy, Strategy, and Plan Development for the Space Control Mission Area.
- Provide Space Control expertise to support formulation, development, integration, and coordination of space policies, strategies, plans, roadmaps, and doctrine for DS across the DoD, IC, civil, commercial and international domains.
- Support development of Future Concept Development including modernization and integration planning efforts.
- Support planning, development, and conduct of Wargaming to include assessment of commercial and foreign capabilities for integration into appropriate DS and space-related applications.
- US Citizen
- Active DOD TS/SCI clearance
- Master's degree in a technical field required.
- 5+ years' experience in an Engineering, Scientific, Analysis, Policy or Planning field related to Defense Space
- 10+ years' experience in or directly supporting DoD or NRO space operations, policy or acquisition.
- Demonstrated understanding of Space enterprise to include DoD requirements, acquisition, and budgeting processes and applicable National Security Space (NSS) guidance and policy.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, lead and execute studies or projects
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, oral presentation executive writing and documentation skills.
- 5+ years' experience supporting OSD, Service HQ or DoD Agency staffs.
- Understanding of the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and architecting processes.
- Recent work experience in the Space Control mission area.
- Work experience with DoD requirements and architecture processes.
- Work experience with DoD Test and Evaluation community and processes.
- Travel: As required to destinations such as Colorado Springs, Omaha, Los Angeles, and Norfolk. Local travel in and around the National Capital Region.