Plant & Facilities Management, General Manager/Location Manager, Environmental Health & Safety
Less than 5 years
Performs a full range of supervisory duties as either the Flight Commander/Shift Supervisor or Operations Support Supervisor. When assigned as Operations Support Supervisor, directs Operations Training (DOT), Operations Plans and Testing (DOX), and Current Operations (DOU). Utilizes assigned personnel and equipment to provide continuous communications center operational services. Supervises and executes the unit's missile warning, spacetrack and intelligence missions to maintain proficiency and qualifications as a Space and Missile Warning Officer. On a rotational basis, performs duties as the Main Operating Base Officer in Charge (MOB-OIC) commanding the mission and all operational tasks in the absence of the Commander, to include all equipment, facilities and personnel. Researches available publications to determine current short title and/or routing indicators. Serves as HAZMAT Certified First Responder at the awareness level in accordance with federal, state, and local requirements for Occupational Health and Safety Agency (OSHA), Department of Transportation (DOT), and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
Conditions of Employment
For positions requiring a security clearance (Secret or Top Secret) the applicant must possess or be able to obtain a clearance within one year of appointment.Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform.Membership in the Colorado Air National Guard or those eligible to transfer.Must hold the grade of O-1 thru O-3.Compatible Military Assignment: 13SX AFSC.Submit all required documentation.
Military Grades: O-1 thru O-3
Compatible Military Assignments: 13SX AFSC
1. Specialized experience will be used to determine qualifications for the announced position.
2. An applicants RESUME must provide, in detail, how they meet each specialized experience listed below.
3. It must be documented with "from (mm/yy)" and "to (mm/yy)" dates and description of the specialized experience.
4. If education or a degree is required as part of the "Specialized Experience", you must include transcripts.
DO NOT copy each bullet listed below word for word and place into your resume; you must describe your personal experience as it pertains to each bullet.
You will be immediately disqualified if you fail to include specialized experience in your resume.
Must have at least 36 months of Specialized Experience in each of the following:
1. Experience in program or managerial experience in a type of work or a combination of functions directly related to the position to be filled or in comparable work or functions.
2. Experience developing and recommending policy; organizing and carrying out specific programs, evaluating and recommending changes in methods of operations.
3. Experience in supervisory, staff or technical work which included study, analysis or evaluation leading to the development or improvement of managerial or administrative policies, practices and procedures.
4. Experience preparing written communications and oral presentations.
Substitution of Education for the Specialized Experience - Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in any field leading to a bachelor's degree, in an accredited college or university, meets 6 months Specialized Experience.
Completion of courses such as the Officer Advanced Course, Squadron Officer School, Command and Staff College, Air and Army War College, National Security Management Course and others of comparable level will be credited at the rate of 1 month of education for two months of specialized experience.