SoX Technical Audit ManagerJob Description Summary
Lead the partnership, ownership and governance on all SoX, SOC1 and SOC2 technical audit requirements across the organization and infrastructure portfolioJob Description
- SoX Control life cycle management (Controls, SOP's), SOC1 and SOC2 life cycle management (Controls, SOP's)
- Identify opportunities to automate the auditing process. Upon identification and approval of any requested automation enhancements, track until completion
- Work collaboratively with project stakeholders to develop a comprehensive project plan for executing SOX, SOC1, and SOC2 audit activities, tracking to project due dates.
- Coordinate with the IT ISRS Audit team to ensure the scope of audit control requirements is clearly defined before execution
- Identify and communicate any risks/issues to the auditing process and develop mitigation strategies
- Ensure processes and documentation are in place for any SOX, SOC1, and SOC2 audit controls that Infrastructure team is responsible for
- Assist with QA/QC of any reports submitted to satisfy audit requirements
- Track and report status of all quarterly, semi-annual, and Ad-Hoc SOX, SOC1, and SOC2 audit activities to senior IT leadership
- 3+ years of Sarbanes Oxley, SOC, Corporate Audit and compliance demonstrable in a similar global corporate environment
- A Bachelors Degree (or Higher) preferably in IT, Security or Audit fields
- A clear understanding of audit tools such as Keylight, WDesk as well as Service Management tracking tools such as ServiceNow
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.