Southwest Perioperative Sales Manager
Our client has moved into the #3 market share spot with their newest innovative product offering. If you bring strong OR Salesexperience, can travel and manage a multi-state region, love leading people and being "the product expert" - then let's talk ASAP!
Due to dynamic growth our client seeks a highly motivated Anesthesia Sales Manager in the Southwest region, calling on Hospitals and Surgery Centers with a team of skilled sales executives. This is a competitive package including a very strong base salary, uncapped commissions, a company car, benefits and a 401K. The company culture is one of teamwork and growth, strategic innovation, regular internal promotions and very low turnover.
· Bachelor's degree
· Five years of documented Medical Capital Equipment experience into the hospital surgical arena.
· You need a consistent track record, dedication and the ability to efficiently work a large territory.
· Consistently in the top ten percent (10%) of your peers.
· Must project a professional image, have strong communication skills, and be of sound ethical character.
· Your day is spent calling on and being in hospitals.
· Regular travel will be required.
· Prospectors & hunters only need apply.
· No Pharma Please.