Responsible for carrying out the defined sales strategy in the South East Region based out of the Florida area for Crosstex’s distributer branches, dental schools, dental service organizations, community health centers and federal accounts. Accountable for achieving sales quota for their region.
- BA or BS degree in business or related Healthcare field.
- 5+ years of sales experience. Prior Dental industry experiencepreferred.
- Successful history of calling on Dental Distributers is ideal
- Able to travel extensively to provide customer support and Sales Consultant development.
- Consistent history of establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external customers, and teamwork withinternal support personnel.
- Strong presentation skills and confidence.
- High level of proficiency in relevant software programs (including Salesforce.com, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and automated sales forms/tools.
- Build and maintain relationships with key distributors
- Meet and exceed territory sales targets
- Proactively contact customers to further promote the Crosstex’s profile and product value.
- Monitor and report competitive activity within region
- Identify and communicate new business and/or product enhancement opportunities
- Communicate with Crosstex’s internal management on territory activities.