Growing fiber optic/assembly manufacturer is looking to add an outside sales representative to their team.
You will work closely with other members of the team to help build out a strategic sales plan and create actionable and measurable goals. You will be given the opportunity to work on special projects and will be encouraged to share your own ideas and projects, even if they are not related to your day-to-day responsibilities. We will challenge you to find new ways to improve the customer experience we deliver.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
Strategy and Growth
· Develop strategic and measurable account plans that produce results
· Increase sales revenue by actively promoting current products to existing customer base; developing new accounts; developing and launching new products
· Apply knowledge of customers, industry, and products to achieve objectives
· Manage the internal activities required to support the target account plans
· Track, analyze and report on sales performance and activities of key accounts
· Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with key accounts to secure existing revenue on long-term commitments
· Manage customers through the product launch process
· Promptly address any customer satisfaction issues
· Coordinate closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and objectives are met