The Regional Manager is responsible for the success, growth, and P&L of our Northeast region of Dealer Specialties Company-Owned Stores operations. This individual will manage the five market managers and one RQC, coaching and developing them for success in their respective markets. Responsibilities include management of profitable customer growth, as well as the hiring, training and deployment of personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Overseeing the success of our Southeast region operations team around specific goals and budgets.
- Oversees the implementation of the regional business plan.
- Manages the leadership team who runs the total day-to-day operations of the east region.
- Ensures our corporate/personnel policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensures accurate reporting and proper accounting procedures are followed (accurate and timely end-of-month reports, payroll, etc).
- Monitors financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and to assist market managers and account representatives in promoting sales.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develops sales campaigns to accommodate goals of company.
- Coordinates liaison between sales and operations within the region.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of region to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assist with new product and feature launches.
- Provides management support to staff.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES <band REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years of operations/sales management experience, preferably in advertising sales
- Leadership qualities to include honesty, strength of character, integrity, proactive, motivational, achievement oriented, adaptable, sound analytical reasoning, change catalyst, conscientious, strong customer orientation, empathetic
- Ability to coach and teach
- Desire to achieve win/win agreements with customers
- Good quantitative skills
- Ability to grow revenue year on year
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, technical procedures, and policy instructions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, internal customers, and external customers