Supports the organization's internal agency sourcing efforts by establishing and maintaining a portfolio of active and passive candidates. This role assists with soliciting, establishing and building profitable internal business relationships with the goal of reducing time to hire and providing high-quality candidates in a timely manner.
- Helps to define, design and implement search engagements for a variety of roles. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Assists with developing new prospects. Identifies opportunities, new target markets, generates new leads and provides competitive intelligence.
- Identifies and targets active or passive candidates that could meet the organization's current and future talent needs.
- Develops a candidate pipeline and maintains relationships through online or in-person networking.
- Encourages candidate interest in the position to be filled by promoting the organization as an employer of choice.
- Strategizes different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Regularly tracks pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Refers candidates to recruiters or guides candidates through the application process.
- Proactively recommends and drives process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
Approximately 4-6 years of agency sourcing experience with a search firm.
Proven Boolean master and high familiarity with recruiting platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed etc).
Comprehensive demonstration of social media & digital strategy.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Licenses and Certifications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.