Saint Agnes Medical Center
Full Time, Days
Saint Alphonsus Health System is pleased to offer a variety of comprehensive benefits for you and your family:
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business Administration, or related field is required.
2. A minimum of (3) three years of Recruitment experience is required.
3. Knowledge of Human Resources practices and employment law and regulations is required.
4. Experience with and knowledge of sourcing effectiveness, screening, interviewing, selection, and candidate assessment techniques, as well as selling and closing techniques is required.
5. Advanced computer skills with emphasis on MS Office product line is required. Knowledge of Workday is strongly preferred. At least intermediate level of experience using electronic media, social networking, internet research, candidate mining, and working with professional organizations to source candidates and build pipelines is required. Experience working with recruitment CRM systems is preferred.
6. Demonstrated successful experience directly soliciting passive candidates through various sources or related inside sales experience is required. Ability to exhibit an understanding of the business and customer/candidateexperience, including industry factors that influence Saint Agnes Medical Center's fulfillment of its mission, is required. Proven customer service skills are required. The ability to know and understand customer needs by exercising professional judgment in meeting reasonable expectations is required.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required in order to discuss detailed technical or sensitive information with internal and external customers. Strong interpersonal, consultative, relationship and conflict management skills are required in order to source candidates and initiate and develop productive working partnerships with colleagues, managers and administration.
8. Analytical and problem solving skills are required in order to handle reasonably complex situations from both the micro and macro perspective while considering a broad range of issues and factors. The incumbent must have the skill to recommend legally compliant creative and viable solutions. The incumbent also must be detail-orientated with a high level of organizational skills and the ability to manage a diverse workload while completing work in an efficient and thorough manner.
9. Recruiter Academy Certified Recruiter (RACR) certification through Lean Human Capital is preferred.