$90K — $100K + tbd
Lead the supplier selection process and provide overall coordination, facilitation and enablement of programs that will drive best practice and will leverage Company's position in direct material and externally manufactured categories. Support projects that span global procurement categories and geographies. The position will be responsible for developing and executing all facets (product cost, capital, project timing, etc.) of a sourcing strategy and action plan for orthopaedic medical devices.
· Collaborating cross-functionally to gather all requirements for devices to be sourced.
· Executing a market scan for potential suppliers that will meet all aspects of the project.
· Develop and execute RFP (Requests for Proposals) and RFQ (Requests for Quotation)
· Lead and facilitate cross-functional team(s) in supplier selection(s).
· Conduct all commercial negotiations with selected supplier(s).
· On-board suppliers as required in support of Franchise Approved Supplier List
· Develop and lead execution of Supply Agreement(s).
· Consult and help coordinate Development Agreements.
• Lead business stakeholder engagement for franchise NPD/ R&D groups in the selection, evaluation and qualification of suppliers of materials and services including Instruments, cases/trays, Electrical Components, Plastics, Metals, Chemicals, Packaging, External Manufacturing, Biologics and selected services for all assigned projects.
• Support multiple NPD projects simultaneously across multiple businesses, global procurement categories, and geographies
• Approve all necessary forms and documents as required associated in franchise Quality Management System (QMS)
• Partner with procurement category teams and senior leaders in R&D to identify unmet needs to drive the execution of sourcing strategies and innovative supplier solutions aligned to the franchise technology roadmap
• Lead multiple complex supplier negotiations simulataneously. Coordinate with key stakeholders, drive terms that are favorable for Company, and lead transition of stabilized products, contracts and suppliers to base business and category sourcing teams.
• Lead source due diligence and transaction support for Company business development teams for both product supply/distribution and acquisition activities.
• Optimize quality, supply reliability, NPD supplier performance, innovation and cost through early supplier engagement during product development.
• Drive innovation through identifying and developing external partner capabilities to meet future technology needs
Valid through: 4/28/2021
$150K — $200K + tbd
3 days ago
$80K — $90K + tbd
4 days ago