Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
Manage Product Sustainability and Factory Labor Standards programs. Provideinternal and external education on related policies and processes.
- Manage Factory Labor Standards program ensuring all factories producing branded merchandise are in compliance with the WWW Manufacturing Codeof Conduct
- Incorporate all customer specific requirements into overall process and ensure regional team understanding of those requirements
- Manage implementation of the Higg Index to support Product SustainabilityProgram, educating brands and functional groups
- Manage Factory Labor Standards non-conformance issues identified byregional team, communicating cross-functionally to ensure understanding ofimplications
- Analyze reporting generated by regional teams to identify trends and potential business risks
- Generate reporting to be used to assess KPIs and goals
- Partner with legal to manage all customer requests for compliance verification documentation, including Factory Labor Standards, Product Standards, and Sustainability
- Create and implement global program training as needed
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or Specific experience in one of the key disciplines: environmental sustainability, product sustainability or responsible sourcing.
- 5-7 years of experience managing similar function in another corporate environment.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence others
- Ability to manage sensitive information and large quantity of detail
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).