$100K — $150K *
Responsible for all sourcing/procurement activities for assigned categories. Develop and implement a sourcing management strategy for these assigned categories. Identify, develop and manage supplier relationships. Effectively negotiate contracts and long term procurement agreements. Develop and propose metrics to analyze supplier total cost to Kaiser.
- Responsible for performing all sourcing/procurement activities for the assigned categories.
- Develops and implements a sourcing management strategy for these categories assigned.
- Identifies, develops and manages supplier relationships.
- Effectively negotiates contracts and long term procurement agreements.
- Develops and proposes metrics to analyze supplier total cost to Kaiser Permanente.
- Participates in the change management programs to establish processes and procedures.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in a combination of purchasing, materials management, warehouse operations, goods and services contracting, construction contracting, finance or other related areas.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, operations research, materials management, economics or related field.
License, Certification, Registration
- ASA designation.
- Experience in employing strategic souring methodology.
- Experience in large contract negotiations.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Health care or retail experience preferred.
- Experience working in a project-based and unionized environment is preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
Valid through: 3/16/2021