Fort Worth, TX
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
11 - 15 years
Posted 175 days ago
The Director of Information Technology (IT) Sourcing, who will lead the strategic sourcing / supplier management activities for IT and Telecommunications related categories in support of Company’s CIO organization and technology-focused business areas.
These areas include Company’s computing networkinfrastructure equipment, associated hardware and software, technology support services, and voice/data services.
The key objectives of this role are twofold:
Keep abreast of technology trends in the network and telecom space, as well as overall Technology trends to drive efficiencies in current and future contracts;
Negotiate commercial terms and conditions associated with RF(x) and contracts associated with the network and telecom space;
Work with key stakeholders to develop and ensure implementation of continuous saving ideas that will reduce Company’s total cost of ownership. Utilize procurement technologies and systems to further productivity Monitoring savings and defining budgetary impact;
Work with stakeholders (including finance) to track achieved global savings and develop methods to translate sourcing savings into budget reductions;
Support legal in finalizing and executing contracts.
Report to the Senior Director of HW/Network Sourcing and Procurement.
Responsible for: Strategic Sourcing / Internal Stakeholder Management, Cross-Functional Leadership, Communication and
The individual must possess:
* 10 or more years as an IT strategic sourcing professional with hands-on technology procurement experience at a company recognized as best in class in this function (large financialservices/telecommunications environments preferred);
* Deep experience in Network and Telecom space from a technical perspective with ability to negotiate terms and apply industry knowledge to the sourcing strategy;
* Ability to work with the CIO/CTO groups to define Company’s current technology, and technology-related business requirements related to network and telecom;
* Demonstrable expertise in IT related strategic sourcing and procurement, with complex project management skills, with progressive view of IT management including analyzing the total value chain;
* Ability to present RFP and financial results to senior members of the company, creating the collaboration material accordingly;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with superior interpersonal, facilitation/change management, and executive presentation skills;
* Solid analytical abilities including the ability to structure complex problems and create appropriate, fact-based solutions;
* Demonstrable success in developing and leading multiple high performing cross-functional teams that deliver quantifiable results;
* Proven leadership, management, and staff development capabilities;
* Advanced degree (MBA preferred) in areas such as Procurement, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science - CPM certification preferred.