Sourcing and Contracts Manager
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Responsible for managing primary sourcing and contract management activities to support field operations, maintaining vendor relationships, and managing vendor performance programs to achieve the maximum service quality and lowest possible cost.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assess and build annual sourcing initiatives that provide detailed service commodity strategies, identify objectives, leveraged spend with milestone timelines.
- Responsible for communication, coordination and implementation of local and regional Request for Proposal’s, bids and contract negotiations with suppliers while providing continuous communication, detailed instruction and follow-up to support the operations team.
- Oversees current department purchasing systems and procedures to ensure accurate and current, maintaining contractdatabase with information regarding locations serviced, scope of services, cost and critical dates.
- Ensure compliance to sourcing and contracting policies and procedures as required by client and company under MSA, including insurance requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain a supplier diversity program in accordance with client and company requirements.
- Conduct local and regional supplier performance review meetings; manage supplier scorecards, contract compliance and service obligations.
- Oversees the processing and maintenance of purchase orders, contracts and proposals for clients and vendors.
- Be proactive and manage internal and external customer expectations.
- Closely collaborate with Facility Management teams to drive both immediate and sustained benefits to the client.
- Key communication liaison between client stakeholders and company account manager.
- Establish relationship with Corporate Legal and Risk Management to ensure all contractual terms and conditions comply with standards or other contract changes are formally reviewed and approved by legal/risk management.
- Mentor and educate suppliers through meetings and informal communication.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5years of strategic sourcing experience with an emphasis on contracted services
- Awareness of the real estate property/facility management environment preferred
- Strong organizational and strong analytical skills with the ability to multi-task
- Customer oriented and ability to be flexible with the needs of internal clients and the company
- May perform other duties as assigned
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.