Industry: Retail & Consumer Goods•
Less than 5 years
Posted 97 days ago
This position will support Upholstery Sourcing for West Elm and play a critical role in helping to lower late vendor shipments and manage vendor compliance.
This position will evaluate current processes, identify gaps, and optimize reporting to support our Upholstery division. The Analyst will work closely with our Sourcing Manager in San Francisco to identify and mitigate risks to our quality and service levels for customers.
* Evaluate and optimize reporting processes
* Track and analyze all Upholstery Vendor Aging reports
* Publish weekly Vendor Late Percent report and Monthly Vendor Chargeback report
* Manage and track all customer escalation issues.
* Troubleshoot reporting issues related to vendor compliance / system errors / sku set up.
* Establish strong cross functional relationships with Care Center / Vendors / SF Sourcing team / IT / Inventory / Merchandising / Stores.
* Collaborate with Manager on SOP for Late Order Management.
* Attend weekly Vendor calls and recap to SF Sourcing on issues / solutions.
* Manage daily communication with vendors.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 4+ years college degree (BA/BS).
* 3-5 years project management, data management, IT data analysis.
* Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
* Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, aptitude to learn technical applications quickly. Create pivot tables, v-look ups
* Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a diverse group of business partners
* Possess strong organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills
* Effective negotiation skills
* Detail oriented with strong follow through
Requisition Number: SS-14624