MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is seeking experienced candidates for Source Performance Analyst positions
- Junior level (3-10 years of experience) and
- Senior level (10 - 20years of experience).
This position will involve performing detailed analysis of specific GEOINT requirements, analyze and investigate collection performance and strategies and assess and report on end-to-end GEOINT system performance. Candidates will join an integrated government-contractor team providing direct support to the Global War on Terror. The work requires candidates to have a security clearance, candidates are required to have US citizenship and TS/SCI and willing to take a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph. Positions are located in Springfield, VA.
The positions are rotational with shift work required. Perform in-depth simulations studies of collection strategies and system performance of GEOINT end-to-end systems against specific sets of requirements in response to ad hoc National System for Geospatial-Intelligence (NSG) requests. Support simulation studies as requested by government sponsors. Provide recommendations for system and tasking parameters to be used in simulation studies and assess potential impacts based on study results. Develop and recommend to the government new strategies capable of maximizing effectiveness of GEOINT within a multi-source collaborative environment. Applyquantitative and qualitative methods to support the development and testing of new metrics, analytical techniques, and tools to assist in the measurement of GEOINT utilization and satisfaction within the framework of multi-source strategies. Support the government in the development of source management collection strategies to gradually phase in new collection systems in a logical and systematic approach to prevent overwhelming any aspect of the planning, collection, processing, analysis and dissemination (PCPAD) process. Identify potential performance impacts caused by new tasking strategies, system changes or modifications, and priority realignments. Support the implementation of new collection systems by recommending new or modified tasking strategies, identifying potential end-to-end performance issues, and optimizing system parameters and procedures in order to maximize collection system response to customer requirements. Participate in the system anomaly investigation process by evaluating potential resolutions and providing recommendation to the government on the risks and benefits of such resolution Identify operational or system shortfalls and recommend solutions. Test systems and tools to determine requirement, capabilities and operational utility. Other duties as assigned.
- Current TS/SCI clearance
- Minimum of 3-10 years for junior and 10-20years senior level of direct experience in GEOINT tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination programs
- Understanding of national and tactical intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information
- Direct experience in performing GEOINT requirements management, mission planning, and performance analysis in support of NGA Source operations
- In-depth knowledge of GEOINT collection management and performance analysis tools to include, but not limited to: GIMS, TORS, PRISM, NPAT, Fishtools, and CRATE
- Comprehensive knowledge of GEOINT collection strategies and tasking procedures for NTM, civil, commercial, airborne and foreign data providers