The primary purpose of this position is to provide software development and application administration solutions and support to our clients. This position may also participate in activities such as installing, deploying, configuring, programming, testing, and documentation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides software development and application administration solutions to clients
- Develops technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall solution
- Develops data related files
- Develops data conversion applications
- Develops interfaces to other application systems
- Tests applications or application server environments for data integrity, performance, and usability
- Documents completed technical work for clients
- Maintains technical specifications throughout a project
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- At least three (3) years' Information Technology experience, to include all of the following:
- Development experience specific to integrating applications via Web Services and APIs
- At least two (2) years of MuleSoft development experience
Other Position Requirements:
- Experience with all of the following (experience can be concurrent):
- Experience leveraging a microservices strategy in an enterprise environment
- Experience with both on-premise-to-cloud and cloud-to-cloud integration
- Cloud development experience involving IBM, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience as a member of a technical project team, from design through delivery
- Experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Consulting experience
- MuleSoft CloudHub platform experience
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.