DAQRI, the leader in Professional Grade AR™, empowers workforces to be more effective. DAQRI Worksense™ and DAQRI Smart Glasses® link digital content to the real world to accelerate productivity, communication, and key business processes. From the office to the factory floor, DAQRI customers improve workplace efficiency, safety, and their bottom line.
DAQRI are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic Senior Solutions Sales Specialist. This position involves Technical Sales and Territory Development for our Augmented Reality wearable product suite. Our target customers are industrial markets like power generation, mining, oil & gas, water & wastewater, manufacturing, life sciences, etc. This role is responsible for covering our US territory to identify opportunities and influence customer buying decisions to exceed sales goals.
- Secure new customer wins for DAQRI: Maximise new customer acquisition collaborating withinternal stakeholders to present DAQRI product value propositions that align to customer’s business needs and digital transformation agenda
- Develop strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Understand competitor solutions and products and drive compete messaging to increase DAQRI Solutions penetration
- Take ownership of targets and quotas for your areas and manage monthly reporting.
- Provide constative sales services for our customers; help build ROI and payback justification for DAQRI products
- Work on the full sales cycle from negotiating to closing to ongoing support
- Generate new leads through territory planning, call down campaigns, events, and demos and conduct personal campaigns to discover new opportunities
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline
- At least 4 years’ experience in technical sales or business development experience
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Takes initiative to independently grow technical knowledge
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
- Experience selling to industrial customers is preferred
- Must be willing to travel 30% or more as needed