SOLUTIONS SALES EXECUTIVE – SERVICENOW
COLUMBUS, OH, REMOTE 12-08-2020
Solutions Sales Executive [SSE] is a self-driven, customer-centric entrepreneur who has experience in technology sales, enhances the success of the team, and has a history of exceeding customer expectations. He/she will be part of a motivated team working hard every single day to provide transformational technology solutions and support for our customers in the ServiceNow ecosystem.
The SSE will be responsible for driving new sales activities in the ServiceNow ecosystem. Additionally, he/she will achieve consistent and outstanding results, with a strong focus of pipeline management, best practices, and process.
The SSE will have ownership and responsibility to establish plans and strategies to expand the current customer base as well as driving new accounts by leading with solutions and services. The role involves working collaboratively with the team in developing and executing sales plans in order to achieve sales targets and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years of experience in selling IT Solutions within the ServiceNow ecosystem and at least 4+ years overall experience as a successful sales rep. We are looking for a strong sales profile with a proven track record of success in selling IT Services including consistent over-achievement of sales revenue targets in large accounts.
The overall goals and objective are outlined below:
- Quota attainment
- New customer acquisition and customer retention
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new customers and verticals.
- Develops and executes a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of personal sales goals and profitability.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Maintain or increase overall Customer Satisfaction.
- Meet monthly with all key partners
- Conduct account planning and pipeline review with leadership
- Attend/Sponsor regular in territory Networking Events for Customer relationships
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and lead generation using a variety of sources such as social platforms, Customer lists, and company research
- Experience selling ServiceNow solutions, as well as understand multiple facets of IT environments includes applications, infrastructure, data and analytics
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadline
- Analytical and research skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Ability to development sales plans and make oral presentations
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills, as well as superior active listening skills
- Disciplined in utilizing CRM tools to record sales activities, manage their pipeline, and forecast sales
Competencies – To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information; able to effectively document the steps of the sales process in written communication to prospects.
- Teamwork – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; possess a familiarity with the ServiceNow market
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Initiative – Takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- At least 2 years of IT Solutions sales, preferably in the ServiceNow eco-system
- Experience with enterprise solutions and large, complex organizations
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Vendor/Supplier Relationship Management
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proven track record of being a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-oriented sales professional
- Strong leadership qualities w/ excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
- Bachelors degree in Business, Communication, Computer Science, or Engineering is preferred
Job Location Position Type
United States (US) Full-Time (salary plus incentive compensation)