My client is the #1 ranked Risk Management Information System (RMIS). Along with a very competitive base salary and bonus structure, and generous benefits, all Sales Executives receive ongoing professional sales training. They dwell in a very fast paced, entrepreneurial environment while providing all of the support, training and assistance needed to generate new business.
Be self-motivated* Consistent motivation to continuously push and grow him or herself to be better for prospective clients, to exceed goals and expectations, and ultimately, earn more
Be technically astute- Aptitude and personal interest in quickly learning and understanding new technologies
Be Intelligent - Love to solve prospect problems by understanding complex needs and thoughtfully and thoroughly consulting them on ways to solve those needs
An experienced Sales Executive with at least 5 years of relevant enterprise software sales or risk and insurance management experience will:
* Develop a strong pipeline of prospective customers through company provided internal lead generation, prospecting activities, personal introductions, referrals, RFPs and website inquiries.
* Consult with prospective customers to clearly understand and define their needs, and help them determine that the firm's capabilities and features will solve those needs
* Leverage industry knowledge to offer advice and perspective to prospective clients during the sales process.
* Prepare price proposals and statements of work that reflect the needs of each prospective client and the capabilities and standards of the firm.
* Confirm or estimate potential strong competitors on each opportunity and devise a strategy to successfully compare and contrast solutions.
* Network with brokers, risk managers, and other members of the risk management and insurance community to identify prospective customers and enhance awareness of the firm.
Technical Appitude and an ability to intelligently communicate with prospects and customers is more important than sales experience. This is a UNIQUE role.
The successful candidate will demonstrate client relationship management skills, strong technical skills, intelligence and drive. Have experience working in the RMIS space. TPA experience is hugely desirable. He or she must have the technical aptitude to quickly learn and apply new technologies. Industry and technical experience are both required for the position. Individual must also be able to work in a highly self-driven manner within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.