Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Our HP POS TEAM has an opportunity for a Solutions Sales Executive that will work to influence and enable our reseller partners to develop sales strategy for service products. To be considered for this role you must have experience with Point of Sale (POS), Mobile POS technology with customer facing and territory owning experience. This role will cover the North East Territory and can be a field based position.
- Evaluates Account opportunity size and maturity for our HP POS business
- Develop the strategy for increasing incremental growth
- Identifies, develops, and closes new sales opportunities & creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; may conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies
- Travel – 50%
What you bring to the role:
- Four-year college or additional relevant experience in related field
- Minimum 5 years of functional experience with a minimum of 3 specific experience to this role (POS/Mobile POS sales experience)
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding quotas/sale goals
- Able to work independently and manage time in a field base role while achieving strong results
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, PP, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
- *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.