Solutions Sales Consultant (BPA)
Less than 5 years experience • Content Management
The Solutions Consultant will be responsible for acquiring and developing new customers and further penetrating existing customers through prospecting, cold calling and aggressively hunting for new business. This position will be focused on delivering conversion services and Business Process Automation outsourcing services, however, will have the opportunity to team sell with software solutions counterparts when ECM software opportunities are uncovered.
The Solutions Consultant is responsible for meeting and exceeding DataBank revenue goals for an assigned territory. Specifically, this position is responsible for directly selling specified conversion services and outsourced services. As appropriate, the Solutions Consultant will partner with DataBank Operations, technical personnel, industry experts and ECM Solution Consultants to deliver solutions to our valued clients.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Understanding the services, products and capabilities of the company, including strong familiarity with industry terminology, practices and procedures.
- Prospect into defined territory to promote DataBank services and products and develop needs assessment for client and prospects.
- Effectively communicate with clients and prospects to properly position services, uncover needs and understand core business requirements.
- Work with DataBank teammates to develop solution proposals and provide work process solutions for clients and prospects.
- At least 3years of industry salesexperience.
- Recent successful experience as an inside and/or outside sales professional.
- Thrives in high paced, high intensity environment.
- Proficient knowledge in selected vertical applications and technologies sold and promoted by the company and ability to learnother applications as they are developed.
- Ability to sell solutions to CEO’s, CFO’s and IT executives.
- Understanding of document imaging and work flow applications.
- Strong service responsiveness, rapid follow-up, and superior customer problem solving.
- Professional and industry networking.
- Superior communication skills.
- Presentation skills & writing effective proposals.
- Time and territory management skills.
- Burning desire to grow a large book of business, win as a team, and cross-sell/refer opportunities.