Cisco Stealthwatch is the leader in Security Analytics protecting our customers against malware and malicious actors that have circumvented other security controls. Our solutions leverages a customers’ infrastructure to generate the data our advanced machine learning analytics use to find these threats. Our fast growing, Cisco Business unit is expanding our product management team.
This role is responsible for working with other Cisco product groups to define solutions that will allow their customers to benefit from the Security Analytics provided by Stealthwatch while continuing to advance the security outcomes needed to protect Cisco’s customers. As a Security Solution Product Manager you will:
• Evaluate and prioritize integration and go-to-market opportunities with other Cisco business units and build the business case to support any necessary resources or investments
• Build go to market plans to grow mutual customer counts and drive pipeline/revenue for each integration
•Continuously assess annual performance metrics and outcomes to nurture growth and partner business units’ satisfaction.
• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future integrations by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers and buyers
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Determines product pricing and packaging for joint solutions
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.