Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
5 - 7 years
Posted 204 days ago
Due to a recent internal promotion our Madison biologics facility has an opening for a Solutions Preparation Supervisor. The Solutions Preparation Supervisor position will ensure that projects are completed in a timely manner, track department goals and supervise daily activities of the solutions preparation staff.
In concert with Catalent’s Patient First philosophy, the biomanufacturing team executes and documents manufacturing activities at the highest caliber pursuant to our goal of delivering products and services of the highest quality to our customers in a timely manner.
PhD in Biotechnology, or related field, with at least 2 years of experience OR Masters in Biotechnology, or related field with at least 3 years of experience OR B.S./B.A. in Biotechnology, or related field, with at least 6-9 years of experience OR Associates Degree/Certificate/Diploma in laboratory science with minimum of 9 years’ experience OR Non-degreed with a minimum of 12 years’ experience in a regulated laboratory.
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
• Experience operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting solution preparation equipment (mixing vessels, pH meters, conductivity meters, and filter integrity testers).
• Experience in single use technologies.
• Aseptic technique experience
• cGMP documentation and experience
• Experience writing standard operating procedures
• Experience mentoring/supervising junior staff regarding laboratory procedures