We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, team-oriented marketing professional to join a fun and face-paced team that is passionate about sustainability and connecting customers with solutions that provide healthy, efficient spaces and reduce their carbon footprint.
You will be responsible for developing and deploying the “customer-obsessed” marketing strategy for Commercial HVAC through collaboration with internal stakeholders and external resources. You will actively participate in product strategy creation, drive product activations, collaborate on persona specific programs, content creation, and sales enablement for our rooftop unit division.
As the Marketing Manager, you will also develop an intimate understanding of current and future customer needs and connect business needs of assigned markets and segments.
There is preference to fill this role in Davidson, NC, Clarksville, TN, Tyler, TX, La Crosse, WI or White Bear Lake, MN but may consider remote.
- Establish & grow strategic partnership with portfolio stakeholders, marketing colleagues, and agency partners
- Inform product strategy, product development roadmaps and new offer development with market insights and customer data
- Support new product development, commercialization, and own in-line solution/product marketing
- Collaborate across the solutions marketing team to identify themes and develop solution sets that address customer needs
- Own development of and updates to Unitary solutions positioning, value props and messaging
- Create the short and mid-term marketing strategy and plans for Unitary Solutions
- Balance strategic marketing planning with tactical execution to drive meaningful results
- Create differentiated and compelling content to support customer journey
- Create sales enablement materials around verticals, personas, competitive advantages, and benefits
- Collaborate with vertical and persona marketing managers to integrate Unitary solutions into customer-first marketing strategies and plans
- Participate in brand awareness, demand generation and sales enablement activities
- Effectively manage assigned marketing budget to optimize ROI and overall impact
- Leverage data and metrics to measure success of initiatives & apply adjustments to improve ROI
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Required. MBA with marketing focus highly preferred.
- 5-10 years of marketing roles with increasing responsibility.
- Modern marketer with balanced focus on creativity, strategic leadership, execution, and metrics.
- Storytelling & Outstanding Written/Verbal Communication
- Marketing Strategy Creation & Management
- Thought Leadership in Marketing
- Scorecards, Marketing Metrics
- Influencing Direct & Indirect Stakeholders
- Digital Marketing in B2B Environment
- Marketing Automation & Lead Management
- Collaboration/ Teamwork