As a Solutions Marketing Manager, you're a storyteller, crafting compelling narratives and messages to help our customers understand how our products, services and solutions meet the needs of healthcare providers, hospital, and health systems. You will work with Product Managers, Solution Architects, Sales teams and external partners to build, internally enable, and externally advocate innovative Cloud solutions for the health provider space, with a focus on creating compelling, scalable narratives that can be used by our sales and go to market teams.
You live at the intersection of technology, healthcare providers, and marketing. The Google Cloud healthcare team is building products that will enable our provider customers to transform the way they deliver healthcare - our job is to help them understand how our products can help them transform their business and help them to provide better care. In this role, you will be focused on understanding how the industry is changing and how Google Cloud can help providers meet the challenges of the evolving healthcarelandscape. Your job is to go deep enough on a technical level to impress both CTOs and Chief Medical Officers, while keeping it simple enough to explain someone without a depth of technical knowledge.
You will own the strategy for communicating the value of Google Cloud to healthcare providers, and be responsible for executing it. You will need to understand the provider space, and the challenges of delivering quality healthcare today. You will need to understand the critical personas and decision makers in the space, and how to deliver compelling narratives in novel formats that put our solutions in the context of their business challenges.
Google is developing cloud solutions for healthcare providers, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. With strong Google differentiation in data analytics and machine learning, security, application development and collaboration software, we’re well on our way -- but we need more people who can help us write, tell, and sell that story. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Develop and execute a content strategy, taking into account sales needs, solution development roadmaps and maturity, audience goals and other factors. Build world-class assets that excite customers and drive awareness, consideration, and selection of Google Cloud Platform in the hospital and provider market.
- Deliver presentations at executive briefings, trade shows, Google and external events, and other venues.
- Drive market research programs, and leverage existing research to create novel insights into the hospital and provider industry; create compelling external materials on how Google Cloud can address their unique challenges.
- Work across Google Cloud Marketing teams to ensure coordination and alignment with overall Marketing programs, goals, and direction; serve as the internal advocate for hospital and provider solutions on Google Cloud, letting nothing get in the way of achieving the pipeline creation and go-to-market goals.
- Work with external technology and system integrator partners to develop co-marketing collateral and plans for hospital and provider solutions. Identify, develop and/or manage the creation of a variety of content types – written, videos, product demos, presentations, etc. – as needed to fuel business and marketing success.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism or health-related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience working at or with healthcare providers in a commercial or technical role.
- 5 years of experience in product marketing or a related field.
- Experiencedesigning materials and trainings for sales and go to market teams; experience building sales collateral, creative assets and other marketing content
- Experience in developing primary research, and leveraging secondary research, in creating novel points of view
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs including budget management
- Experience presenting and delivering strategic and technical pitches
- Successful track record of working collaboratively across product, engineering, sales, and partner teams to deliver high quality content in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and strong organizational skills.