In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
Optiv Solutions Marketing department is seeking a Solutions Services Marketing Manager to own the go-to-market strategy development in partnership with product management. They will be supporting the market opportunity and targeting at the beginning stages of ideation through the development of the marketing strategy. They will be accountable for working and collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop a marketing plan and manage to ensure it is flawlessly executed. Part of that process will be to insure all stakeholders have a clear idea of the market, business problem, and how the service is differentiated in the market. The role must understand and have a technical understanding with a marketing proficiency in the areas of go-to-market strategy and planning covering the launch of new products and evaluating new opportunities for an existing product. They must be organized, collaborative, and flexible to work in a fast-paced environment.
How you’ll make an impact:
The Solutions Manager will work with various departments within Optiv to define and position security services and solutions. A typical day would involve the following:
- Own the go-to-market marketing strategy in working with the product management and technical stakeholders on the best positioning of Optiv
- Analysis of marketing opportunity, ability to identify marketing targets and sub-targets, competitive analysis, and identifying new potential solutions or offers
- Ownership and development of marketing core content including, but not limited to: Sales pitching decks, whitepapers, messaging briefing documents, battle cards, blogs, or collateral.
- Understanding the information securitylandscape and the domain of offerings that are currently offered, what should be offered, the features provided, advantages to the client, and benefits that are addressed.
- Accountable to manage a cross-functional team across marketing and product management to ensure a service campaign has everything required from knowledge transfer, analysis, marketing plan, content creation management, execution, and measurement
- Collaborating with corporate brand and public relations departments for the promotion of solutions and build the marketing plan
- Collaborating with demand generation team, local marketing, product management, sales enablement, digital marketing, etc.
- Manage multiple programs and juggle various stages of the launch plan
- Maintain a dashboard on performance and key learnings to make future and current launches better
- 8+ years experience in any combination of: product marketing, go-to-market strategy, and/or product management in a technology field with cybersecurity being the area preferred
- Must have bachelor degree or Master’s Degree
- Demonstrated ownership of marketing campaigns and solutions
- Demonstrated partnership with product management on bringing a service to market (either new or existing)
- Demonstrate ability to analyze the marketing and dive in research with high-degree of intellectual curiosity
- Experience in creating differentiate positioning
- Must demonstrate ability to create a go-to-market marketing strategy and plan for execution
- Work in a collaborative and fast past environment
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Experience with partnering with 3rd parties and channel partners for content development and research preferred
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Experience using tools like WorkFront, Marketo, Salesforce and others preferred