We are looking for a Solutions Marketing Manager for a contract to perm role at a global enterprise storage company. The Solutions Marketing Manager will be focused on the Data Protection solution area and will be responsible for taking a customer perspective in updating messaging/positioning and the creation a variety of marketing/sales enablement content, such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, competitive battle cards, datasheets, etc. The focus will be on connecting the customer need to the solution.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions' employee, health benefits offered.
- Understand target customer needs and the buyer's journey
- Understand products and competitive landscape
- Develop solution messaging and value propositions partnering with SMEs for the data protection solution – focus is on messaging that will start with the customer pain/needs and then move to high level solution messages/capabilities
- Create and write a wide range of marketing/sales enablement content such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, competitive battle cards, datasheets, etc.
- 5+ years experience as a Solutions/Product Marketing Manager, developing marketing materials and sales enablement tools for B2B enterprise solutions.
- Background in enterprise data protection solutions, preferred
- Strong writing and content creation skills.
- Focused on sales' needs/goals
- Proven background of collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree
Please submit your resume to our network at (please apply to the Solutions Marketing Manager – Data Protection (Santa Clara, CA) position).
Please feel free to forward this project opening to others who may be interested.