Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumerbanking and credit, corporate andinvestmentbanking, securities brokerage, transaction services, andwealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing thecapital markets on behalf of ourclients.Citi’sMission and Value Propositionexplain what we do andCiti Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to ourclients by responsibly providingfinancial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain ourclients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serveclients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this samediversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best peoplewant to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect forothers and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.The Record-to-Report Global Process Owner (R2R GPO) organization is looking for a dynamic individual to help shape the future of the Finance organization. As part of Citi Finance’s transformation program, R2R GPO is charged with leading Finance’s efforts to provide accurate information of the highest quality to our customers,shareholders and regulators, grounded in developing and instituting the most efficient processes to do so. R2R processes are comprised of those sets of activities that begin with defining and establishing appropriate data standards and ensuring readiness for consumers, standardizing the accounting and processing of transactions tofinancial systems, implementing a comprehensive set of integratedfinancial closing processes, which then culminates with instituting common and optimizedfinancial / regulatoryreporting processes. R2R Processes are the starting point for a majority of Finance activities and serve as a feeder toother global processes and areas of consumption. The Solutions Lead Analyst will be a change leader and actively support US RegulatoryReporting - CCAR team leads to help transform the Finance andRisk global processes. US RegulatoryReporting Initiative (US RRI) is an integrated solution which will revolutionize regulatoryreporting by producingreports based oncontract level details with a drill-back from thereported amount to the relevant supporting details. This will replace the currentreporting approach in whichreporting units provide balances forreporting lines but no underlyingcontract or customer detail.RRI needs a Regulatory Requirements Lead Analyst for global rules certification activities for U.S.Reporting, including; FFIEC031, Y9C, CCAR, Country Exposure, Basel, etc.Responsibilitiesinclude but are not limited to:
- Regulatory Requirements Lead Analyst for global rules onboarding activities for U.S. Reporting, including; FFIEC031, Y9C, CCAR, Country Exposure, Basel, etc.
- Coordinate with Corporate Regulatory Reporting, Technology, Operations and Regional Reporting Teams and rollout of US Regulatory Ledger chart of accounts.
- Lead analysis and interpretation of new and/or changed requirements with respect to the Federal Reserve, FFIEC and OCC regulatory filings and agree requirement changes with CRR.
- Act as owner to enable the most efficient and effective rules maintenance and certification process.
- Act as data and rule SME to assist Regulatory Reporting Specialists, Data Owners in jointly identifying and correcting errors in rule logic / meta-data content, and request warehouse changes as necessary.
- Review changes to contract and reference meta-data specifications with GENESIS and RRI Technology and provide Regulatory SME input to data standards, data quality, and data modeling teams to ensure solution R2R solution continues to align with strategic vision.
- Act as owner of Rules Harmony business process and lead future integration of Rules Harmony with RegInsight.
- Act as owner of Maximum Consumption Score by CDE/Regulatory form cell in RegInsight. This includes developing reports/dashboard to convey metrics to various stakeholders and senior management.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience with system development process
- Relevant experience in banking products/systems highly preferred
- Strong understanding of database and reporting technology (e.g., SQL, Helix, Harmony, Micro strategies, IFW, Business Objects, etc.)
- Program management experience with creation and maintenance of schedules, metrics, and presentations. PM certification a plus.
- Understand basic accounting and GAAP. CPA a plus
- Strong control awareness and proven analytical skills
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
- Initiative, creativity and attention to detail are essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Interact and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong MS Office skills (specifically Access, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Job ID: 17068015