Delphix is looking for a Delphix Solution Engineer (SE) Manager to join their well established and expanding team. The Delphix SE Manager is both a customer facing role as well as a management role with the following expectations and tasks.
Expectations and Tasks
- Lead and manage the SE team for Central region and Canada .
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success to jointly create a business strategy to exceed revenue objectives (New Business & Renewals)
- Collaborate with the Ameica's Field Services and Customer Success Leadership team, to ensure that Field Services and Customer Success teams have an aligned strategy and framework to both develop individuals within the team, but also ensure that Delphix customers are receiving a consistent and standardized service from initial engagement with solution engineering through to delivery and support teams.
- Work with the Global Solution Engineer Leadership team across geographies to ensure aligned development and roll-out of best practices and other initiatives
- .Actively support Partners in Aneica's Central region to ensure that the channel and resell business continues to grow
- .Coordinate with Professional Services and delivery teams to ensure smooth, and seamless handover from deal closure to delivery. Develop and coach individual SE's to ensure continuous growth in functional, technical as well as business skills
- .Actively participate and support key strategic deals and accounts ensuring:deep understanding of the customer's transformational journey, and challenges in meeting their objectives
- contextual positioning of how Delphix can resolve the challenges and help meet the objectives of the transformational journey.
- Support the Regional Sales Leaders, and the VP of Field Services and Customer Success in managing the business including:Forecasting of early stage opportunities against key SE activities and risks
- Managing deal escalations, and facilitating resolution with key Delphix stakeholders across, Customer Success, Support, and Product Management.Reports to the Director of Field Services and Customer Success
Skills & Competencies
- 3+ years experience in managing a presales team
- 3+ years experience in one of these areas: DevOps/CICD/TDM or Cloud or Data Security
- 10+ years experience in software technologies
- An experienced leader that naturally embraces the Delphix values (Striving for Excellence, Foster Trust, Be Imaginative, Unite Together)
- Professional experience selling or delivering technology solutions
- Experience presenting to executives, IT, business leaders, and technology teams
- Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unceasing drive to succeed
- Confident with a sense of pragmatism to deliver results regardless of obstacles
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and global environment
- Commitment to customer service and customer satisfaction
- Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organization's goals
- *Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time (travel is primarily regional).