Who we are.
We are revolutionizing how brands and consumers interact. Since 2008, our passionate team of designers, engineers, and developers have rapidly grown ZIVELO into a global force behind engagement tech. How? For those who have fed off the sprint, they'll tell you it's because ZIVELO is unmatched in expertise, quality and philosophy.
We ideate and architect experiences for our client's customers, through interactive kiosks, signage and software.
As a Sr. Software Solutions Engineer, you will play an essential role with large impact on our enterprise growth. In this role, you will be responsible for ideating creative solutions to a variety of big business & technical problems, collaborating with design & engineering teams to bring your ideas to market, and watching its impact across thousands of client locations.
- Seek to understand core customer issues to drive clarity in problem definition, then guide customers through concepts that map to their goals.
- Manage customer expectations - develop, foster and maintain trusted advisor relationships to establish and maintain technical credibility.
- Develop playbooks to drive scalability through repeatable implementations, using your attention to detail and focus on process efficiency.
- Build technical proficiency across ZIVELO products and supported technical integrations. Present product demos and share knowledge with others via presentations and/or end user training materials.
- Conduct virtual and occasional onsite project meetings, trainings, and knowledge transfer sessions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, and Product to advocate customer feature requests and help influence our Product roadmap.
- Consistently grow your knowledge of the competitive landscape, technology advances, and industry news. Confidently position ZIVELO and handle objections related to competitive solutions.
- Work well in a team environment pulling together your technical expertise with others to bring the Customer solution to life.
- Ability to motivate and lead customers from project planning and scoping through successful implementation by leveraging strong technical relationships.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple customers and project requirements during different stages of the implementation lifecycle.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to the client and all levels of management.
- Comfortable working in large complex Enterprise environments.
- Effective project and time management.
- You are technically inquisitive and derive satisfaction from driving the success of your customers - you live for that "a-ha!" moment when their light bulb shines!
- You value empathy and love talking with customers to solve their problems, which has made you a highly trusted and valued partner.
- You have a "can do" attitude. You find creative ways around obstacles and do not rest until the customer is satisfied.
- You work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and stay flexible through growth and change.
- You love working in a team of smart individuals where everyone brings their ideas to collaborate together on solutions.
This role will have some travel (approximately 30%). Our clients are primarily spread through the US.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.