Yotpo is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer who will manage onboarding and post-sale tasks for Yotpo’s Premium customers. Working hand-in-hand with our Client Success Managers, R&D, products and support. The Solution Engineer will ensure our clients see the full value of the Yotpo Platform and how it can best integrate and suit the business needs of their organization.This position offers exciting interaction with diverse businesses in the eCommerce domain, as well as challenging technical work and opportunities for learning and development. If you’re a people person at heart, a self-starter, and a team player – we want to hear from you!
- Guide Yotpo customers towards successful integration of Yotpo’s products as a client-facing resource as their tech owner
- Develop a mastery of the Yotpo Platform to assist customers optimize Yotpo products, ensuring they are using Yotpo to its fullest and preventing future pain-points
- Serve as main technical POC for Yotpo’s clients and provide out-of-the-box along with tailor-made solutions to ensure smooth onboarding experience to your clients
- Identify and promote client’s agenda, requirements and needs internally
- Serve as a key resource to our product and development teams. As an expert on the ins and outs of the product, close collaboration with R&D and involvement in merchant growth and product decision-making process
- Minimum of 2+ years' relevant experience in a solution engineering and/or consulting role with 2-3 years working directly with customers.
- Bachelor's Degree – preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, the ability to understand and troubleshoot systems and application flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause.
- Outstanding proven analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Ability to be a collaborative team player, fast learner and problem solver who picks up new technologies quickly and thrives under pressure
- Enjoy working with customers, supporting and teaching them, taking on responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize well in a fast-growing, dynamic work environment.
- Experience in eCommerce and/or business software (SaaS) preferred.
- Willingness to be available at non-routine hours (Sense of urgency).
- Experience in REST API – advantage
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.