Yotpo is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer who will manage onboarding and post-sale tasks for Yotpo’s Premium customers. Working hand-in-hand with our Client Success Managers, R&D, products and support. The Solution Engineer will ensure our clients see the full value of the Yotpo Platform and how it can best integrate and suit the business needs of their organization.This position offers exciting interaction with diverse businesses in the eCommerce domain, as well as challenging technical work and opportunities for learning and development. If you’re a people person at heart, a self-starter, and a team player - we want to hear from you!
You’ve seen us every time you shop online, but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Guide Yotpo customers towards successful integration of Yotpo’s products as a client-facing resource as their tech owner
- Develop a mastery of the Yotpo Platform to assist customers optimize Yotpo products, ensuring they are using Yotpo to its fullest and preventing future pain-points
- Serve as main technical POC for Yotpo’s clients and provide out-of-the-box along with tailor-made solutions to ensure smooth onboarding experience to your clients
- Identify and promote client’s agenda, requirements and needs internally
- Serve as a key resource to our product and development teams. As an expert on the ins and outs of the product, close collaboration with R&D and involvement in merchant growth and product decision-making process
- Minimum of 3+ years' relevant experience in a solution engineering and/or consulting role with 2-3 years working directly with customers.
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business
- Engaging persona with the ability to build relationships with business and technical contacts at all levels of a client's and Yotpo organization.
- Experience in eCommerce and/or business software (SaaS) preferred.
- Strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and take initiatives
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS
- Experience in REST API - advantage
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, all Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.