As a Solutions Engineer, you'll build, maintain and refine high-performance, scalable systems. You will bring form, function, and clarity to massive data sets for the purpose of identifying unique opportunities. You’ll work with modern data-driven technologies. Your scope will include building tools and design applications that drive our investment decision-making process. Your vision and drive will build relationships with your peers and our business leaders to create information that will drive decisions at the highest level of investment management.
"I am the person Capital Group is looking for."
- You have at least 5 years of full-stack software engineering experience with expertise in Java or .Net, REST API services, and integration/ETL technologies including SSIS.
- You have experience with database structures (relational, dimensional) and associated management platforms such as SQL Server and/or Oracle DBMS.
- You have experience designing, developing, refining, and supporting large dataset processes. You can optimize those processes and cast a vision for improvement.
- You recognize leadership and accountability are strong performance characteristics and strive to bring your own drive to every situation, including...
- Code Reviews
- Testing Plans
- Design Sessions
- Release Planning
- Agile Ceremonies
- You have technical expertise, a strong business acumen, leadership skills, and proven experience providing knowledge transfer.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience working in data analytics and design.