Provides engineering support to sales in one or more specific technologies, segments, or industry verticals, directly interfaces with customers, and identifies solution criteria and performing design work, with the purpose of driving customer solution sales. Incorporates company into opportunity planning sessions with sales and solutions developed for customers. Participates in customer meetings to uncover opportunities and recommend solutions. Conducts knowledge transfer sessions with sales and customers other organizations on solutions, technologies and industry trends within the scope of their knowledge and expertise.
• Coordinates sales strategy and tactics with sales account team
• Designs customer network solutions based upon customer requirements against Sprint’s product portfolio
• Conduct customer sales meetings and related discussions
• Presents key knowledge, design components, and solutions to customers
• Designs IP Addressing schemes
• Designs Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) components
• Documents network design in Netformx or related tools
Must have valid driver's license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint's Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
• Bachelor's degree and two years related network or telecom work experience or six years related work experience post high school
• Two years of experience designing networks in Netformx or related design tool
• Two years of experience configuring Cisco CPE in Cisco CCO portal
• Two years of experience developing IP addressing schemes with appropriate IP subnetting knowledge (can be tested)
Two years experience selling solutions, technical products, services or applicationsTwo years experience in creation of technical documentation and formal/informal presentationsTwo years experience managing internal/external relationships in a matrix environmentTwo years project management experience in a technical and/or customer environmentIdeal candidate has two years experience designing and selling basic WAN and Voice Solutions (SIP and Call Routing). Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple opportunities.