SheKnows Media: Solutions Engineer, Publisher Operations The Solutions Engineer at SheKnows Media will be a key solutions provider supporting advertising product strategy and innovation leading to business growth of the SheKnows Publisher Network. The ideal candidate has a passion for interfacing with partners to develop high quality technical integrations and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment, working closely with a cross functional team. The candidate will strive to deliver superior customer service to internal and external clients and solving challenging problems while constantly demonstrating a strong sense of urgency in everything he/she does.
- Develop a deep understanding of SheKnows Media platform capabilities, strengths, and industry standards.
- Technical adviser for all of SheKnows Media display and video ad technologies.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to meet business goals.
- Onboard and guide new publisher partners through front-end integrations, testing, and successful launch.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Assist with ad product strategy, innovation, and optimization.
- Coordinate with Product, Tech, and RevOps teams to ensure site design, CMS, and reporting tools would not only benefit the user experience, but are a scalable and sellable product.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Document knowledge in the form of support ticket with accuracy and precision.
The Fine Print
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and provide solutions.
- Extraordinary communication skills.
- Solid project management skills with close attention to detail.
- Unparalleled data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Have an appreciation for simplifying complex problems.
- Substantial experienceworking with and debugging JS, HTML, and CSS.
- A thorough understanding of the digital media ecosystem spanning ad operations, yield optimization, ad serving platforms, and analytics.
- Experience driving a variety of technical projects to completion.
- 3+ years of experience in a related technical client-facing role.