A top Technical Advertising agency is seeking a Solutions Engineer to join their team in New York. This company has entrepreneurially minded engineers who leverage their strong technical experience along with business acumen to help stakeholders achieve their goals. You will act as the jack-of-all-trades that owns and executes on the most important initiatives. You will work closely with product and engineering to maintain high levels of alignment on various projects.
- Work directly with advertiser or publisher partners to deploy commercial and technical solutions that enables them to achieve their goals
- Generate technical mapping with partners, understand their technical stack, creating the roadmap, and establishing a cadence of interface
- Utilize dashboarding and data to understand the liquidity flow and partner success -- automated where possible
- Design custom solutions for partners, including designing, implementing, and deploying the solutions
- Pair with product & core engineering teams to ensure partner initiatives are executed
- Build, lead, and mentor a team of partner engineers in their deployments
- Provide feedback to the org lead in creating the most productive environment for the group
- Bachelor's in computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or technical field
- Working knowledge of advertising, communications, marketing, or similar
- 6+ years of work experience in customer support, technical solutions, engineering, data science, or other technical position ideally within advertising technology.
- 2+ years in leadership position directly overseeing teams
- Strong communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools such as Excel, numpy, R, Spark/Scala, etc
- Demonstrated experience in owning technical projects end to end that involves coordinating many resources and teams
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues;