Let?s Work Together
This position is based in Menands, NY
LIFE at Zones nfrastructure
At Zones nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. Zones nfrastructure nployees relish challenging projects working alongside technology?s best and the brightest. Our team members enjoy the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve problems and capitalize on opportunities. Our work environments are designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success. We are a high-growth organization that counts many of the world?s most admired brands as customers. nfrastructure is a CRN Triple Crown winner, a member of the Fast Growth 150, Tech Elite 250 and Solution Provider 500, Inc.?s Build 100 List of Sustained-Growth Companies, Inc.?s 500|5000 list, and are recognized as both a Times Union Top Workplace and a Best Company to Work for in New York State.
The role: Solutions Engineer ? NYS and Managed Services
As the Solutions Engineer, your focus is to lead technical sales efforts focused on solutions related to NYS and Zones nfrastructure Managed Service lines. In addition to leading the sales efforts, you will be responsible for consulting engagements in the most complex environments to ensure optimal implementation of the solution design. You?ll also be responsible for active participation in the planning, designing, and implementation and support of the Zones nfrastructure Managed Service offerings and other services related to our NYS business. The Solution Engineer will deliver high-quality solutions to Zones nfrastructure customers, and will ensure that the provided technical designs are consistent with business objectives.
- Lead Solution Sales effort which includes;
- Working as part of the Solution Development team to create responses to customer RFPs and technical solution components of SOW.
- Establish pricing and create technical documents applicable to Managed Service and NYS opportunities.
- Create solutions to solve critical business initiatives and provide supporting documentation to recommended solution.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key partners
- Participate in the planning, design, and implementation of Managed Service Solution
- Prepare high-level design documents and presentations that clearly describe design principles, including the rationale and potential implications of decisions/options
- Conduct design sessions, customer presentations and occasional end-user training
- Have an active contributor role in the technical strategy for nfrastructure offerings relating to Managed Service Solutions.
- Participate in the definition and development of Managed Service solution catalogue offerings
- Bachelor?s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field required; Master?s degreepreferred
- 5 or more years of experience in IT Service Delivery and/or in public sector IT Service field
- Advanced knowledge in the following areas:
- IT managed services
- IT infrastructure and operations management
- Ability to interface with executive level government customers, achieve buy-in and support for initiatives
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to effectively perform in a team environment
- Professional attitude and demeanor towards clients, partners and peers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work weekends and/or off hours as necessary to meet clients? needs
- Ability to travel an average of 25% of scheduled hours, with occasional overnight travel
nfrastructure partners with the world?s most admired brands to design, build, and operate infrastructure and applications for digital business. Our insight, execution, and results culture, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major market, tightly integrated high-availability remote support and our innovative, proprietary ?nterprise? software platform delivers a highly differentiated value proposition for our customers and partners.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at
Apply for this job or another online today at
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.