This Role will be 50% internal facing collaborating with consulting, sales engineering, marketing, alliances and engineering; and 50% external facing working with customers and partners to implement & deploy these solutions.
- A minimum of 4 years of IT experience with at least 2 years as a solutions or data engineer supporting enterprise software solutions
- Master's degree in computer science, a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Hands-on Experience with SQL, NOSQL databases, full stack Java, Javascipt, and Python development and associated frameworks, Integration technologies like JMS / Kafka / Informatica / MQ / Kettle
- Ability to support sales & marketing teams to build and present solution demos and proofs-of-concepts
- Ability to articulate solution positioning and competitive differentiation to both business and technical users
- Experience successfully delivering an end-to-end enterprise solutions with high performance, scale and operational requirements
- Ability to break down customer requirements into a solution architecture comprised of multiple components with clear separation of concerns while keeping in mind products that fit each component
- Excellent foundation in software best practices
- Ability to travel if required
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Skilled at handling multiple priorities with a high level of initiative and independence.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic and intellectually challenging environment.
- Experience with Elastic, Hadoop, Spark, AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Compute Engine would be a plus
- Experience implementing Neo4j’s graph DB
- Experience implementing GraphQL based API
- Experience on REACT framework
- Enterprise start-up & software as a service company experience