LivePerson is the global leader in digital communication solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, and The Home Depot, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Join this digital revolution and work on one of the biggest OpenStack cloud services in the world! We invest heavily in artificial intelligence, bots, big data technologies, real-time analytics and messaging solutions, all hosted on our dynamic open platform.
We are innovating on how the world uses emerging technologies such as enterprise-grade Messaging, conversational Artificial Intelligence and Open API initiatives to allow customers to innovate on top of the powerful LiveEngage platform.
This has opened up an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Engineer that will have a direct influence on transforming our global product used by some of the world’s leading companies.
What Will You Own?
- Proficient understanding of LivePerson’s Products & Services as well as general web-based technologies, thus effectively consult on new and existing customer business use cases and provide solutions.
- Able to demonstrate LivePerson’s Products & Services by providing solution walkthroughs and presentations to both customer business and technical stakeholders.
- Accurately scope projects and provide estimates to customers on level of effort.
- Hands on knowledge of implementing customer projects (website implementations, iOS and Android app integrations, API integrations) and be able to clearly communicate the applied solution.
- Develop and deploy custom solutions occasionally using open API’s (bot’s, crm, data-warehousing, reporting services).
- Collaborate with technical teams including R&D, Product, Production and Support to deliver on customer requirements.
- Proactively provide thought leadership and ideas/recommendations in support of customer initiatives and goals.
What Do You Need for Success?
- Computer Science degree or relevant industry experience
- 2-3 years of relevant solutions consulting and software development experience
- Hands on experience in mobile and web technologies (NodeJS, Angular, Swift, Java)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and excellent consulting skills with the ability guide both business and technical customer stakeholders on complex enterprise-level integration projects
- Detailed / analytically oriented
- Interest in Artificial Intelligence, Messaging Apps, Mobile Apps, API’s & Internet Security
- Creative and self-motivated with the ability to work independently on a team with aggressive timetables