Who We Are:
Technical Operations team sits within the Global Operations team. Focused on publisher integrations, technical solutions & troubleshooting for direct & programmatic campaigns, as well as acting as support for Product & Engineering across the business teams. We are the singular point of escalation, supporting all Kargo products & technologies.
The Solutions Engineer sits within the Technical Operations team, and will focus most of their expertise within the programmatic landscape (SSP & DSP). This role will be responsible for bringing our technology to life each day, establishing and supporting new customer deployments, expansion projects, and internal initiatives. As the hub of configuration design and customer interaction, this position is also tasked with developing and sharing best practices across Kargo and providing technical support to internal operational & sales teams, as well as deep understanding of adtech. This role sits between operations & product/engineering, and will be require technical expertise in Publisher integrations, header bidding, adserving and troubleshooting.
- Help our clients understand, use, and troubleshoot Kargo’s suite of ad products and platform modules
- Conduct trainings and attend in-person question and answer sessions for Publisher, Ad Ops, Sales, Client Services, Project Mgmt and Product Teams
- Participate and share best practices across Kargo, as the technical frontline
- Act as an escalation point to diffuse operational roadblocks that the team may be facing by internal or external pressures by managing the people, process and tools used to support our tech
- Assist with various documentation needs, customer support systems and process – all geared at aiding client adoption and better use of Kargo’s products, as well as internal understanding
- Provide additional testing & QA support for Kargo product releases: SSP, DSPs, Measurement & Header Bidding
- Help to define product improvements and train internal teams
- Technical lead on publisher integrations, integrating publishers for header bidding
- Support DSP integrations with Kargo; troubleshoot and document
- Deep understanding of programmatic workflow, as the role will require deep troubleshooting skills around creative issues
- The solutions engineer will be an important member of the team, and has to work both collaboratively and independently within tech ops, as well as across the organization.
- The role will require strong communication skills, and expected to articulate technical issues to non-technical people.
- Minimum 3years experience within an ad technology company, deep understanding of adserving & troubleshooting
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge with HTML, JS, CSS, familiarity with JSON
- Knowledge of Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP), or similar adserving platforms a plus, as well as Celtra
- Must have experience with 3rd party measurement vendors like IAS, Doubleverify, MOAT, etc.
- Experience in AdTech, Ability to learn new tools
- Prior experience in working with DSP's and exchanges like DBM, TTD, Index, Mediamath
- High Proficiency in using web debugging tools; and ability to adapt to mobile debugging
- Functional Experience in data analysis.
- Familiarity with VAST/VPAID
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Experiencing working in a fast paced, every-changing environment with the ability to work across multiple timezones