JUVARE is a worldwide leader in emergency preparedness and critical incident management and response technology. Juvare solutions empower government agencies, corporations, healthcare facilities, academic institutions, and volunteer organizations to leverage real-time data to manage incidents faster and more efficiently, protecting people, property, and brands.
JUVARE Mission Statement: Juvare’s mission is to strengthen and optimize information sharing to empower preparedness and response professionals to protect people, property, and brands.
JUVARE Core Values: Client Focused (Maximize positive client impact.), Courageous (Be bold. Speak up. Take action.) and Curious (Embrace the art of the possible.)
JUVARE Value Statement: Juvare means “to help.” We believe that by partnering with our clients to understand the challenges they face, and pursuing solutions with curiosity and courage, we will maximize the positive impact we have on the preparedness and response community, and those they serve around the world.
JUVARE Tagline: Prepare. Connect. Respond.
As a Solutions Engineer at Juvare, you’ll support the technical pre-sales relationship, propose technical architectures, demonstrate the product to prospective customers, anticipate concerns, and offer creative solutions as part of our Solutions Engineering team. In this experienced front-end developer role, you’ll work to customize and configure our software solutions in order to maximize business opportunities. Utilizing strong technical and communication skills, the Solutions Engineer is responsible to present product offerings and architecture in a way that evokes confidence in the technology and removes all technical objections from the sales process. Along the way, our experienced team will support you to develop advanced knowledge of emergency management processes and the world’s leading incident management solution. Join us and help our worldwide clients conquer the crisis!
Reports to: Director, Solutions Architecture
Location: Remote USA; Atlanta, Georgia; Arlington, Virginia,
- Deliver great product demonstrations which tell a story of how our software solutions contribute value to our customers and prospects.
- Lead or participate in onsite or virtual requirements discovery sessions with clients.
- Provide technical assistance to sales and Client Success Managers as needed to help upsell/cross-sell new products and services to clients and prospects.
- Create prototypes/proof of concepts that show clients and prospects what is possible.
- Work with sales, client success, professional services and the executive team to scope complex and strategic sales opportunities.
- Write technical responses to RFPs, RFIs, and prospect questionnaires. Lead online and face-to-face proposal presentations as required.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Product Management and Engineering to learn how to stay up-to-date on Juvare solutions and give feedback from the field.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, Information Systems or similar technical major strongly preferred.
- 3+ years experience in a Solutions Engineering, Sales Engineering, Technical Account Management, Solutions Architecture, or any other customer-facing engineering role.
- A history of academic excellence or professional success.
- Public Safety, Public Health or Emergency management experience preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with crisis and incident information management (CIMS) technology solutions preferred but not required.
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience with the Bootstrap framework and/or Material Design.
- Experience with RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience participating in sales activities with team members.
- Experience conducting technical demonstrations based on requirements.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with a strong ability to gain audience confidence, manage group expectations and overcome objections.
- Team-oriented; skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a customer’s needs and guide them to a technical solution.
- Superior ability to multi-task and meet changing deadlines.
- Technical expertise with GIS Mapping, Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Alerting and Notifications, Resource and Inventory Management, Credentialing, Predictive Modeling, and Operations Centers, a plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client or internal company sites when appropriate and legally permitted. Travel will vary from none to moderate (generally less than 25%), depending on the needs of opportunities.