Overview & Responsibilities
- Understand our customer’s technical & business requirements to produce a comprehensive Statement of Work (SOW), including technical architectures, deployment plans, etc.
- Consult on best practices regarding customer networking and server integration with the IoTium solution.
- Be the technical leader responsible for driving customer installations and ensure that the deployment is project managed.
- Collaborate with Development, Sales, Technical Support, and Marketing teams to resolve technical issues and provide customer feedback as the “Voice of the Customer”.
- Assist with planning, deployment, documentation, and maintenance of Services/Solution lab and Managed Services offerings.
- Provide product demos and training sessions to internal and external audiences.
Required Experience & Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Professional Services Consultant, Solutions Engineer, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, or Customer Success Manager.
- Working knowledge of Networking & IT technologies, including but not limited to: Switching, Routing, Proxies, Firewalls, VPN, Linux, Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience working with cloud compute and virtualization environments such as: VMware ESXi, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel Required from 10-30%